22 July 2009

This calls for a proper introduction.


That is me. ---------------------------------^
My name is Amanda. I'm 22 and I live in my parents' house.



This is my best friend. ----------------------^
His name is Billy, AKA William, when he misbehaves.
He's the sweetest most supportive friend I have, among an already amazing group of friends.

The reason I decided to create this blog in the first place is because of some advice I received about promoting some of my sweet handmade jewelry/crafts on etsy.com.

After thinking it over, I decided that I have an opportunity to make this much more than a catalogue; instead, it is a showcase of ideas, opinions, and other interesting tidbits about life, love, joy, and despair (and the entire spectrum of human emotion).
My hope is that I can make a few people smile. Maybe even YOU.
Much love,
Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment