24 July 2009

Oh.

When I decided to start writing a blog again, I didn't think that I would end up writing every day. And maybe it won't be.

Today I started up my computer and checked my iGoogle page, where i have a widget that displays random Bible verses and I saw this, "Commit your works to the LORD and your plans will be established. - Proverbs 16:3".

I don't believe in coincidence. I do happen to believe in answered prayer. And while that answer is not SUPER satisfying, it is at least an answer. And it humbled me. It's nice to be reminded that I am putting my life in control of Someone who loves me and will take care of me. In His time.

I need to be disciplined in actively seeking after peace, so that my emotions can catch up with my faith and trust.

During my nap today, I tossed and turn and woke up frequently and each time I looked up, there was my kitty looking down at me and purring. He watches over me because I've been upset lately. And for that I will always love him.

Stay classy, world.

'Manda.

"But as for me I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior. My God will hear me." - Micah 7:7

No comments:

Post a Comment