03 November 2010

Working Girl

So........ I have a job!

Not only THAT it is an absolutely fabulous job!

I get to work here. *smiles*

My boss is one of the sweetest and most passionate women I've ever met, full of encouragement and initiative.

The teenagers I work with are hilarious and devoted to our cause of bringing healthy and interesting activities to my hometown's community and neighboring townships.

We have available:
Pottery studio (with kiln)
Art studio for: Painting, Arts and Crafts, and more
Sewing Studio
Gymnasium
Stage and Theatre program for: teaching kids about theatre AND putting on AMAZING shows.
(Soon to be) Culinary Arts program with retro style café
Tech lab
Film programs
Recording studio
Youth Advisory Councils

We work with elementary, middles school, and high school students.

Friend us on Facebook
Follow us on twitter

I'm SO excited to be a part of this opportunity to create amazing programs for my local communities.

Peace world!

No comments:

Post a Comment